INFORMATION POSTPONEMENT OF RBF TOUR TO SUMMER 2022 DUE TO COVID-19
DAY 24 MAY 2022
It has been a complicated year, full of uncertainty and very difficult moments, we were forced to postpone the dates of RBF TOUR TO SUMMER 2022, where we already have the absolute certainty that the big events can be held with total normality and without any limitation.
ADVANTAGES OF KEEPING YOUR TICKET:
WE HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU THE NEW TICKETS FOR RBF 2022, you have received them in the buyer email, tickets with the following advantages:
- 10€ gift when you make the first online recharge of the cashless bracelet RBF2022.
- Free name change (You can request until 31 January 2022)
- Free change for another city of the tour (You can request until 31 January 2022)
- Change for a higher ticket (Paying only the difference)
- Exclusive pre-sale access 24 hours prior to ALL RBF concerts in 2021 and 2022.
- Voluntary early return insurance 60 days before the event: The deadline for the voluntary cancellation insurance, which was open on May 23rd from 00:00 to 23:59, has expired.
- ATTENTION: We have already sent the cancellation insurance refunds to the bank. The money will be paid into the bank account used for the original purchase within 30 days (some banks may take up to 60 days to reflect the payment).
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE RETURN INSURANCE::
- This process is irreversible, once you have requested the return of one or more tickets you will not be able to make any more requests.
- If you changed one or more tickets to another city and you want to request a refund, you will have to do it the day and from the event website of the original purchase, "example: if you bought one or more tickets for RBF Madrid and you have changed one or more tickets for RBF Benidorm, if now you want to use the insurance and you want to return one or more tickets, you will have to do it the day of RBF Madrid and from the event website of RBF Madrid".
- If you bought more than one ticket, at the time of return the system will ask you if you want to return all of them or just one of them.
- The use of this insurance entails a 10€ penalty + the return costs. -
- The buyer of the ticket is the only one who can request a refund, all the processes will be sent to the buyer's email.
- If you have any problem when using the cancellation insurance, click here and contact us so we can solve it for you.
Check yout email, if you can't find it please also check your spam folder (all tickets have been sent to the buyer's email adress. If after checking all these steps you still can't find your entry fill in the form you can find HERE
HOW TO MODIFY A TICKET :
On January 31st, the deadline to change your name and/or city for free with the advantage of postponement of the tickets ended. Soon we will enable a payment method to make the change of city and / or name.
AS PROVIDED BY LAW THE BUYER IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN MANAGE THE TICKETS, ALL INFORMATION OR MODIFICATION OF A TICKET WILL REACH THE BUYER'S EMAIL.
REFUNDS OF TICKETS:
TODAY DAY 21/10/2021 WE HAVE PROCESSED ALL REFUNDS OF THE POSTPONEMENT RBF 2021 Within 4-5 working days you should receive the refund of the amount,
UPDATE 21/10/2021: THE 15th OF OCTOBER ALL TICKETS HAVE JUST BEEN REFUNDED; The bank notifies us that all refunds have been made and does not observe any incidence. If you do not locate the deposit in your account, we recommend that you talk to your bank to find the amount of the refund you have received.
- The money will be deposited in the bank account associated with the card with which the purchase was made.
- Some banks may take up to 30 days to reflect the amount on your bank account.
- If you made the purchase with a card that you have already cancelled or is past due, your bank will usually deposite the refund amount into the account that the card was associated with, for any question about it contact your bank.
- If you made the purchase with a rechargeable credit card not associated with any bank account, please contact the credit card provider to let you know where you will receive the refund amount.
- If you made the purchase with a credit card, sometimes the amount is not reflected in the account/card because the bank deducts it from the payment of the amount you owe from the credit that month.
- If you have deregistered the bank account from which you made the payment, you will have to wait for the entire return process to end, and once your bank informs us that it has not been possible to make the deposit into that bank account, our technical team will contact you by email to indicate where you want to receive the amount. Some banks even if you have deregistered an account, may withhold this amount from that account in an entity's account until its owner claims it.
ATTENTION: Do not contact us to inform us that you have cancelled a bank account. This is an approved computer system to avoid fraud, until the bank informs the ticketer of the withdrawal of the bank account the technical team of the ticketer cannot process a new shipment.
If you have any questions please write to email@example.com where you will receive an automatic reply that will explain the steps to follow clearly so that we can attend to you personally.
If you do not receive this automatic reply, please check your spam folder and the storage of your email account as it may be full.
Customer servide hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00
Thanks you all, we are back and stronger than ever